NATURAL CHIC IN THE CITY - RENEWED



Hello Dolls!  Happy Sunday!

I had am amazing weekend .... although there was a passing of a very good friend of the family on last Monday...I managed to pushed through it ....

On a happier note!  "Natural Chic in the City "  has returned ..after being on hiatus for some months now and relaunching my brand...my company and my life...it all boiled down to me returning back to the things I love in my life in order for me be happy.

One of my LOVES & PASSION  is Natural Hair and my Natural hair t-shirt line, clothing and accessories, designing, sewing and event styling.

I created my brand over 5 years ago and got really frustrated with having more inventory then sales.   But I am in love with the culture and the lifestyle...it's me and I have been hiding all my gifts and talents from the world because of FEAR!

I realized  that it is up to me to define my destiny and no matter what anyone thinks of me...I have to fulfill my lifes journey by any means necessary.


.Saturday was an amazing day for me and I decided to wear one of my t-shirts from my Natural Chic in the City apparel line...  and it gave me a renewed  Life!  I even put on some Purple Lipstick!   I was headed to a Balloon Release for my son's best friend that passed away on Monday and guess what!  her favorite color just happens to  purple which just happens to be my favorite color as well.  Everyone  in attendance was instructed to wear "Purple T-shirts"   I decided to wear one of my custom t-shirt and a purple skirt that I made some months ago. .maybe last year or so, and for the first time in a long time I felt confident about wearing it and representing my brand, Neka and myself.  It was a transitional moment.  Not to mention that me son gave me the thumbs up and said "Neka would love to see you dressed in your t-shirt. .to represent who you are, MA!"



Ironically ...I had been thinking about her the night before and although I hade created the skirt months ago...now called Neka, in honor of her...

The relaunch of my brand is dedicated to Neka...

T-shirts ...mugs and skirts are on Sale!








 To purchase mugs, t-shirts and skirts purchase here, use the drop down for items

Natural Chic in the City






BE HONORED  BE YOURSELF
HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE WITHOUT FEAR  AND HAVE THE STRENGTH TO MOVE FORWARD....

FREEDOM .... is in my CUP.  ...but I sip "Hibiscus Tea"


No comments