Thriftstore Thursdays

Hello Style Mavens!
 
 


Ok ...yesterday was
 
 
I posted on INSTAGRAM!
 
but it's never too late to post a "GOOD FIND" from "GOODWILL"
 
Here's my Thriftstore find, I actually bought a lot of great pieces a couple a months ago... I have been using a lot of the clothing that I've purchased at the "Thriftstore" 
 in "PHOTO SHOOTS"
 
 
 
 
Ann Taylor - Black Velvet Red pinstripe Blazer $3.00
Chadwicks - Red Wool wideleg cuff Trousers $3.00
Steve Madden - Black Sequin Heels {MINE}
 
I actually wore this outfit in a {PHOTO SHOOT}.... I will show pics later! 
 
 
 Here's another pic ... Photo Shoot using Thrifted clothes
Black Vintage Dress $4.00
Earrings {Mine}
Vintage Belt {MINE}
Sexy Little Stilettos {MINE}
 
 
Being a wardrobe stylist . .. . you would say I am a {CLOTHES COLLECTOR}
I purchase clothes, shoes & accessories throughout the year! 
You never know!
 
 

 
GAP Sweater $2.00
Designer Suade Black Booties {FREE}
Leather Belt $2.00
 
 

 

No comments